Can dental bridges save smiles? Dental bridges are an amazing tooth replacement service designed to improve your smile without affecting your gums. Unlike dentures, which run the danger of falling out when eating, or dental implants, which require a sturdy jawbone to attach to, dental bridges are linked directly to other teeth in your mouth for a durable hold that can last a lifetime. Dental bridges come with the following aids:
– Dental bridges are a permanent tooth replacement service designed to mimic the look of normal teeth.
– Dental bridges can fill in voids in your mouth left behind by missing teeth, which can cause nearby teeth to shift and even increase your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
– Missing or lost teeth can result in your face to sinking in, potentially making you look older, weaker, and less attractive. Dental bridges can restore your face back to its normal look.
– Dental bridges can operate anywhere from a decade to a lifetime of wear and tear.
– Dental bridges can improve duties that can easily be affected by missing teeth, including speaking, eating, and chewing.
If you would like a tooth replacement treatment from Stone Lodge Dental in McKinney, Texas, we invite you to give our office a call at 214-613-1500 today. Dr. Ernesto Prida and the rest of our team will ensure you get the full smile you deserve!